Only 4 weeks to the first edition of TAC 2013!
Don't miss out the chance to participate to a unique meeting gathering international officials of ministerial level, chiefs of police and security, industrial and research:
Already 30 countries participating: Qatar, China, Singapore, Iran ...
An oustanding officials line-up:
- Mr. Manuel Valls - French Minister of the Interior,
- Mrs Mireille Balestrazzi - President of INTERPOL
- Mr. Ronald K. Noble - Secretary General of INTERPOL
- Mr. Michael Chertoff - Former Secretary, U.S. Department of Homeland Security (2005 – 2009)
- Mrs. Cécilia Malmström - European Commissioner responsible for Home Affairs
Multiple networking opportunities: prearranged one-to-one meetings, lunch and break moments, evening at the City Hall on July 8th ...